Exciting New Updates!
June 19, 2015
Author: Park Property Management
Scarborough's Carabob Court Building 40 now has brand new balconies!
Check out the before:
And the after!
This project is complete... so what's next?
Building 50 can look forward to the same 'face-lift' in the coming months! New balconies all around!
We want to celebrate the new changes we're bringing to our residents! For all residents of Scarborough's Carabob Court Buildings 10, 40 & 50, we'll be hosting a residents dinner in August. Keep your eye out for the invite!
Click Here for more information on the Carabob Court buildings
We want to ensure our residents aren't just satisfied with their rental unit, we want you to feel at home! Park Property Management understands your home isn't just inside, but outside as well.
We encourage you to make the most of your balcony- decorate it, garden on it, make it yours!
Here are some creative options that will help you maximize your outdoor space:
- Do you get lots of full sun on your balcony? Plant a small herb garden and benefit from delicious additions to your summer BBQs from your own mini-garden! Empty mason jars make great planters.
- Make your space a lush garden getaway~ Add different varieties of plants and layer at different height levels to create a feeling of an urban oasis! Just keep in mind your neighbours below when watering.
- Don't have a greenthumb? Succulents come in a wide variety of colours, shapes and sizes and like cactus plants, require very little care and maintenance!
- Create a romantic nighttime ambiance by hanging patio lights from the balcony ceiling, just ensure they are made for outdoor use.
- Relax in the ultimate outdoor lounge! Place a cozy chaise lounge and pouffe at one end, decorate with colourful outdoor pillows. Make a dining area at the other end with a small bistro table and chairs to enjoy the view with your morning coffee!
- Use temporary Garden Decking (Ikea) to create a cozy space that feels more country, less urban. The interlocking planks are easy to install and remove.
For all of our residents with balconies, check out our Summer 2015 Music Festival guide!
Who knows, you might be able to enjoy the music from your very own outdoor urban space!