Stratford Residents: Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth!
April 5, 2017
Author: Park Property Management
Spring is in the air and so is your chance to get your Maple fix!
Park Property Management Ltd. loves all signs of spring; however, there is one spring treat we love more than any other….MAPLE SYRUP!
Until the end of April, maple lovers can enjoy this sweet Canadian taste in a very unique way. Instead of drudging through the sugar bush getting wet and muddy, head to the Stratford Maple Trail. This self-guided tour throughout the downtown heritage district introduces maple lovers to 22 different culinary artisans offering their best maple treats for you to enjoy!
Try maple bacon poutine at Downie Street Burgers, shortbread cookies with maple candied walnuts at Black Angus Bakery, or maple crepes at Pavillion Coffee and Crepes. There are even unique maple flavoured beverages to enjoy!
This seasonal tour is only available until April 30th, so purchase your ticket online or in person at the Stratford Tourism Alliance. Trade your $25 ticket in for six vouchers that you can redeem for delicious maple samplings at any of the 22 participating shops and restaurants. Once tickets are purchased, you will have three days to complete the trail.
If you are planning to experience this unique maple adventure, we have a few tips for you:
- Be prepared: the samplings are generous so don't eat a meal before you go.
- Take your time: check out all 22 stops, you never know where you will find that perfect treat.
- Purchase more than one ticket: Go with a friend and share restaurant samplings, so you can take in more savory treats along the tour.
- Plan ahead: This tour runs weekdays 9am to 5pm and Saturdays 10am to 4pm.
- Don't forget the syrup: Save one of your vouchers for a 125ml bottle of maple syrup at McCully's Hill Farm, you won't be disappointed!
Park Property Management loves the Stratford Maple Trail, so we are encouraging all of our residents to experience this amazing treat for themselves.