Applications Starts: 0000-00-00
Last Day To Apply :
For more than 45 years, Park Property Management has been providing affordable, well-maintained rental accommodations offering both quality and value. Our properties are managed with pride in the pursuit of long-term relationships with all our residents.
Our company portfolio currently includes more than 11,200 rental units in 91 buildings located across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in other major cities across Ontario including Milton, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Stratford, Tillsonburg, Guelph, and London.
At Park Property, our residents deserve a comfortable environment in which they can realize their dreams.
If you are an Assistant Superintendent who takes pride in their work, we are confident you will enjoy a career with us.
What you will do:
• 24-hour on-call emergency response coverage is required on a rotation basis;
• Cleaning duties, as assigned by the Property Manager or designate;
• Perform administrative duties when superintendents are off duty;
• Coordination of month-end duties and responsibilities, including pre-inspection & turnover of vacant suites;
• Ensure resident issues and service requests are addressed within 24-hours (minor repairs and maintenance tasks);
• Accompany vendors and contractors while work is being completed and reporting progress to the management office team as required;
• Complete maintenance as required. Some examples include, clogged sinks, lighting replacement and repair, toilets or flood clean up;
• Consistently maintain a safe and clean work environment;
• Seek ways to exceed service expectations of residents;
Who we’re looking for:
• A minimum of two years or relevant work experience or an apprenticeship or combination thereof.
• Superior ability to develop and sustain cooperating working relationships with team members, contractors, the public and residents.
• Able to communicate effectively and professionally in English, both oral and written.
• High degree of diplomacy, integrity, discretion, and confidentiality.
• Completion of high school required.
• Awareness of Occupational Health and Safety and WHMIS management practices.
• Basic understanding of all applicable laws, legislation, and rights concerning resident/landlord relations.
• Eligible to work in Canada and will be subject to a criminal background check.
• Ability to communicate effectively using a smart phone.
What we offer:
Competitive salary based on experience and skillset, comprehensive benefits package including employer sponsored defined contribution pension plan and a professional and friendly atmosphere in which to build your career.
Park Property Management Inc. encourages applications from all qualified candidates. If you contacted and require an accommodation at any stage of the application process Human resources will work with you.