Superintendent Team (2 person job)
Superintendent Team (2 person job) Cambridge (Galt), Ontario
Full-time, live-in Superintendent Team (2 persons) for two residential apartment buildings with a total of 88 units in Cambridge (GALT), Ontario, as well as a residential apartment building with 28 units in Guelph. A valid Ontario Class "G" Driver's License and reliable vehicle is a requirement for this position.
Compensation: Competitive salary; two-bedroom apartment + parking, basic cable, utilities, uniform, and business smart phone. Benefits include group extended health & dental coverage and more!
We are looking for TEAM PLAYERS!
Duties (shared between 2 people):
- perform various building maintenance and repairs
- cleaning and administrative duties
- respond to after hour emergencies
- provide coverage for partnered building(s) in Cambridge during other supers' days off
- provide garbage management
Required Skills and Abilities:
- several years previous rental superintendent/building manager experience
- familiar with all building mechanical systems
- excellent customer service skills
- good command of the English language
If you have the required skills and abilities, AND YOU ARE A TEAM PLAYER, we want to hear from you.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.