Superintendent Team (2 person job)
Bloor St. East & Church St., Toronto
Full-time, live-in Superintendent Couple (2 persons) for 2 buildings with 23 and 26 storey residential apartment buildings servicing 411 apartments.
Compensation: Competitive salary; 2-bedroom apartment + parking; benefits include group extended health & dental coverage and more! Salary is commensurate with experience.
We are looking for TEAM PLAYERS!
Duties (shared between 2 people):
- perform various building maintenance and repairs
- cleaning and administrative duties
- respond to after hour emergencies
- provide garbage management
Required Skills and Abilities:
- several years previous rental superintendent/building manager experience
- familiar with all building mechanical systems
- excellent customer service skills
- good command of the English language
If you have the required skills and abilities, along with the desire to work in a busy and challenging position for a reputable employer, AND YOU ARE A TEAM PLAYER, we want to hear from you.
Park Property Management Inc. encourages applications from all qualified candidates. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact our Human Resources department at 905-940-1718.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.